KELLY 陈锴莉 28th december 1988 _Capricorn_ a girl who's irritatingly lovable uncontrollerably noisy extremely cheerful superbly stubborn,attitude,demanding if you thinks you know me, read my blog and think again. tagSss before you leave~~~(: Kindly leave if anything here irritates you ! enjoy reading peeps(:
♥♥
NO.1 BF dardar
*best bestiie eric,meifeng,fulin,wenhan
*hao jie mei JOHN&BERNARD
*Bro CHRIS
*Best frz BERNISE
*childhood bud JUNHAO
♥all her GirlfriendsSss♥
ღ
Contented to have you all with me. ^^
LOVE YA ALL
...cravings
-PSP/DS with hello kitty or melody case
-Trip to TAIWAN&HK
-Star Curise
-Sky Dining
-Pink VAIO LapTop
-night safari
-Choach Handbag
-Get my hairdo-dye hair,rebond hair ,perm hair
-DKNY watchesblack/white
-COACH sling bag
-GUCCI hp strap
-GUCCI/DIOR wallet
-red anges B tote bag
-Burberry Tote bag
-Ride on the s'pore flyer with dardar
-driving license(if i become more daring)
........................................
-new Tiffany & Co necklaces,bracelet
-Tiffany & Co couple ring
-Armani Exchange tee for dear -Ralph Lauren Big Pony Tote Handbag - GUCCI handbag/bag -a PINK colour digital cam
-LongChamp(red)tote bag (black)handbag -27 dresses?lols
-GUESS watch
-to dolphin lagoon again
-★a SMILE that last forever★
My first simple post for the month of "DECEMBER"
Firstly, happy 26th monthsary baby!! =D
Hope our BTO flat is a super big gift for Yr Christmas !
Alright let me continue.. Life still ups n downs for me
And family still my big worried n love the most.
Sometimes really tht I got a little think too much
But now I dun think so at all..
And ya HELLO any bitches I hate viewing?
Fark up people ESP the shorty 1 :) I dun hate you at all.
But thanks to you I Noe wad I wan n wad I must insist
Thinking back the past I felt so damn dumb
I should give each of them 2 tight slap but I might dirty my hand
Now!! I dont give a damn to any screwed up thing n HUMANS!
Humans changes... Me too!!
WORK
Currently not in stable working mode but is ok month end luh:)
FRIEND
Found out friend cheated on me.super disappointed
But she didn't know I already found out..
Each and everytime i know her heart is not tat sincere but wad to do?
Good n best friend a few will do..
Now really cherish Joey, JD, JUstina, Ho Hwee, veson, Anna, nevil, bee hong
Ee en, wangfangfang, felix, bernise.
And I hope my dear friends who saw this post
You guys the best part of my life(:
ESP justina n Joey, my true friends I hope the best for them.
Without them I dunno wad is friend for :)
Felt so super emotional when seeing those pic n reading those post of past!
If time can go back I think it will b wonderful for everyone.
I love this family of mine n all my precious friends that passes by.
Even some I didn't named out but I believed somewhere somehow there's a part of memories of us stay in heart(:
And sTUpid moron bitches on earth !! Pls shoo off me ,my family n friends
Sometimes wordsn action may cause big hurting.
*treat others like the way you want to be treated*
and ppl who always told lies, rude, no manner, attitude, acting skill superb good, cunning, fake!! Rem ~RETRIBUTION~ 人在做天在看!